Thursday, November 29, 2007

Famous Bollywood Lines

If you cringe because I mis quoted its because my memory gets hazier by the day - no it's not the pot since I don't smoke - why do you think the worst about me - are you my wife or what?

So do you know which movie? The winner gets a spot on a livecast sometime this summer!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bahut Yaarana Lagta Hai

Haath ki lakeeren mitane se takdeer nahin badal jaati

Tumhari aunty bahut saare uncle lekar aa gayi hai

Mujhse dosti karoge

Mogambo khush hua

Pushpa ... I hate tears

Aap ke paaon dekhe, bahut haseen hein ...............

I am not a virgin ....

Mummy aisa kyun hota hai

FBI - means fully bevkoof insaan


© punjabilad., all rights reserved.

No comments: