Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hot Hindi Films (or Hindi Films I find hot).

Do you like these, do you, seriously, don't indulge me? Tell me if you really like these movies? Do they give you shivers and make you hot all over - let's not think I'm talking about your Malaria and other illness bouts - I mean your reaction to these movies. Have you missed work, classes, sex so you could watch these again and again? Do you own pirated copies of all of them - I say pirated because I'm not sure if you are or are not too cheap to buy originals. Do you fantasize yourself in tight white pants - if you do then you and I part ways because I don't fantasize you in tight white pants because my true calling - since I am a man - straight like not gay - is my wife and what she wears in my fantasy is none of your business - it isn't, so don't go there. And please do not tell me about YOUR fantasy about your wife (or husband), that's between you two, I do not wish to know, no don't involve me. I'm not going to - and I'm not being rude - wear what you want your husband to wear, even if you send me the clothes - ummm - but since its the holiday season and all if you send me a pair of Diesel Jeans (Viker please) then I could do it for you, however you must also send a pair of snake skin boots. WHAT? That's not your fantasy about what your husband should wear? Okay, Girlfriend then you have your fantasies wrong ..... stupid, asking me to wear a tutu. WHAT?? You want your husband to wear a ???????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sholay

Waqt (original)

Humraaz (original)

Deewar

Amar Prem

Bobby

Ankush

Ankur

Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro

Mr. India

Neal n' Nikki

Jhoom Barabar Jhoom

Julie

Pran Jaaye Per Shaan Na Jaaye

Bheja Fry

Omkara

Jism

Hare Rama Hare Krishna

Mera Naam Joker

No Entry

Utsav

Lagaan

Rang De Basanti

Aks

Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi

Ishq Vishq

Anjaam

Tezaab

Hero

Saathiya

Company

Apraadh

Aaj Ka Gunda Raaj

Aandhi

Chupke Chupke



© punjabilad., all rights reserved.

No comments: